Rose Hill Funeral Home has been a temple of thoughtful and dignified service since 1946. This regal concept was derived from five entrepreneurs: James Mainor, Ed Monk, Rev. J. Malachi, Jimmy Sharpless, and Sudie Stackhouse. These founders began the first establishment at 302 West Church Street, Rose Hill, North Carolina in January of 1946
Many transitions have taken place over the past 75 years. Heirs have stepped in as loved ones passed on. Our first building was renovated several times during the early 1970s. In 2006 we relocated to our current home which is located at 472 Wells Town Rd, Rose Hill, NC 28458. Rose Hill Funeral Home is now incorporated and operated by the Mainor, Monk, and Sharpless families.
After many of life's storms, We stand proud to honor the same thoughtful and dignified service today as our founders did over 75 years ago. Our mission is to provide professional funeral services and to support bereaved families at an economical price; without compromising dignity.